Associate System Engineer (Cloud & On-Premise Systems and End User Computing)
IQ Dynamics Pte Ltd is a Singapore company with over 20 years of strong track record in providing IT enterprise solutions and services to clients in various industries. We are certified for information security according to the requirements of ISO 27001:2013.
We provide Human Capital Management & Student Management Systems to users over the internet and on mobile devices. We host our solutions on Microsoft Azure public cloud. Clients use the solutions and services through a Software-as-a-Service subscription. We also implement our solutions as on-premise installations for clients who prefer this to SaaS subscription.
The Infrastructure Support Team manages and supports the IT infrastructure and operations of the company to serve our clients. These include Systems and Network on Microsoft Azure and in the Office, System Monitoring and Maintenance, Disaster Recovery, BCP and other data centre activities. The Team also provides end user computing support services within the company. Its mission is to provide highly reliable and efficient IT business services to clients and to employees of the company.
This is an exciting position with opportunities to deepen and to extend your skills and experience in various IT industry products and technologies. As a member of the Infrastructure Support Team you will be working with Consultants in the Application Implementation and Application Support Teams. You will assist your reporting Manager to identify and apply state of art technologies and business ideas into the Infrastructure Support operations. You will be working with technology specialists from vendors in the day to day system support operations to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues. You will also work with other stakeholders in the team to drive implementation and operation of agreed technologies in action.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Administration & maintain Azure Virtual Machines, Application Software and System Management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with consultants/developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Support end user computing needs of the company (e.g. Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, IT assets management)
- Support the Management in Capacity Planning and Monitoring and make recommendations
- Understand and adhere to the company policies and procedures regarding information security management, Personal data protection and data confidentiality