Application Support Consultant
- Attend to customer support requests on queries or problems on application software.
- Check, rectify and test system on program error to ensure resolution.
- Ensure smooth workflow processes and attainment of service level commitments.
- Communicate and work closely with the Software Product Team on reported problems or enhancements needed for the software.
- Understanding and mapping Client’s functional requirements against the Software available functions and guiding the users
- Identifying customization where needed and working with our own technical team to detail the scope of the customization works where required
- Ensuring quality assurances, user acceptance and implementation of completed customization
- Logging of tickets and all transaction on the Support ticketing tool
- Diploma or University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System, SQL Server Database and programming skills in ASP.NET, VB.NET are required.
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services will be an added advantage
- Strong and proactive approach to problem-solving and inquisitive mind-set
- Ability to manage and meet customer expectation and delivery time lines
- Prior experience in supporting enterprise business application such as Human Resource Management Systems is an added advantage.
- Able to communicate effectively and willingness to work hard to achieve results;
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in supporting business application projects.
- Shown ability to work with other team members